Monday, September 3, 2012

Rest in Peace Chubby!

This past week we lost a really good man, my grandfather Clarence "Chubby" Antilla. He taught me that the Chicago Cubs is the only baseball team worth caring about (I don't really ever watch baseball, but if you ask me which team I like, there's your answer), coffee is delicious with a little Trenary Toast, private swimming holes beat out crowded beaches, a walk in the woods is always a good idea, to love trees and nature, when I'm feeling good: I'm fine as frog's hair, and that if you're looking for a good place to eat on a road trip, go where all of the trucker's are. I am so lucky and proud that this man was my grampa and I'm so glad that Ryan got to meet him before his Alzheimer's got bad. We will miss you so much Grampa but I'm comforted in knowing that you no longer have to suffer this awful disease and I really, truly hope they have baseball in heaven :)


If you'd like to donate towards Alzheimer's Research in his name, here is the link.


*This has nothing to do with adventure, but I don't care and I don't think anyone else will either.

No comments:

Post a Comment