Thursday, February 17, 2011

Rutabaga and Radish Chips...mmmm



We got another huge CSA delivery today and we still had a bunch of stuff from last week that we hadn't used so I decided to use up the 2 radishes and the rutabaga in a delightful "chip recipe"....okay, it's less of a recipe and more of a "slice up, spray with my Misto....my awesome, wonderful Misto....sprinkle with sea salt and bake in the oven at 350 degrees"


I love you Misto!!!




I sort of felt like I was cheating by using them in this manner and not creating some gourmet meal with them....but really, I didn't have time for that. Tomorrow, I am going to attempt a pasta with this gorgeous creature:

Romanesco Broccoli! Haven't heard of it? HA! What's it like living under that rock?..... Okay, I hadn't heard of it either and I'm pretty sure nobody has and that's why the wonderful CSA people included a note attached to it that essentially said "Don't panic, this isn't an alien, it's food, it's called Romanesco Broccoli or Broccoli Flower and it's delicious."

Only time will tell if they lied to us...

No comments:

Post a Comment