Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Welcome to our "Yacht", The Perfect Temperature

Here is a brief tour of our sailboat, complete with a horribly executed tribute to one of the funniest movies ever (That's for you Zeoff!) and just in time for Easter :) Ryan edited this video because I am just hopelessly lost when it comes to editing...the downside of this is that he controls what goes in the video. He thinks it's funny to show people how mentally unstable and goofy I am. So, now for your viewing pleasure, here is what Ryan and I do with our time....


Ps. If you want to subscribe to our channel, I think you have to be on the YouTube site to do so, I don't think you can do it from this embedded player.

1 comment:

  1. I love getting to know Ryan through his notes on the videos! Haha, he's a character. Also, he's right about that gesture...lol.

    ReplyDelete