Monday, June 18, 2012

3 F(x) Ice Cream and Waffles



I took these pictures with my cell phone, so they're not great, but the ice cream at 3 F(x) Ice Cream and Waffles is! (See what I did there?) This place takes milk and your choice of flavor (we chose fresh raspberries) and changes it from this: 

                                                  to this-------------------->


and then finally to the delicious ice cream at the beginning of this post! You can add up to two toppings for free (we chose chocolate and white chocolate chips) and it all is frozen by the freezing hibachi like thing you see above. They also make filled fish shaped waffles and fresh coffee. The people behind the counter were super friendly and (I think) the owner even joked with us while he made my sister in law's mango ice cream.  I highly recommend that you check it out if you're in Jacksonville!!

No comments:

Post a Comment