Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Budweiser Tour



This weekend we had a friend in town and after a sailing expedition failed (engine and wind trouble) we realized that the very thought of doing anything else outside in the 700 degree weather made us very depressed. We decided to finally take a tour of the Budweiser Brewery in Jacksonville (Ryan has been wanting to do this tour forever and insisted that I was keeping him from his delicious beer).  They offer complimentary tours every 45 minutes and there are also two other, more in depth, tours that you can pay for. The complimentary tour was just fine for us though and we were able to see the various stages of their brewing process and finally end with two free beers in their Hospitality Room, which was pretty nice. They also offer free pretzels and soda for those, like me, who don't drink beer :) 
It was an interesting way to spend a few hours and here's the best part: it was FREEEEE (pronounced like you would say "wheeee"). Sorry for the crappy quality of the photos...I never bring my camera with me because I constantly forget that my cell phone takes terrible pictures...but you get the general idea...now it's your turn to head out there and take your own terrible photos!  



No comments:

Post a Comment