Friday, March 22, 2013

3rd Annual Clean Program Cleanse Starts in April

(Tip: "Like" us on Facebook and you'll be updated on our Clean Program escapades)

Here we go again! Our annual 21 day journey into the world of "The Clean Program". Usually we do the cleanse during January but with the move and everything, we decided to postpone this year's cleanse until April (after St. Patty's Day and Easter...duh!). I'm actually looking forward to it this year. I have officially been brainwashed...must be the toxins ;) For a totally inappropriate view of cleanses, read this hilarious yet offensive article at Cracked.

If you'd like to take the 21 Day Challenge with us, you can view our experiences for the past 2 years of the cleanse here.  After you see that, you might change your mind...but maybe not and we'd love to have the company :) It's hard being the only ones not at McDonald's or drinking a glass of wine or, God help me, COFFEE. Usually we would attempt the elimination diet before we start the cleanse but we are having house guests for Easter and I am waaay too excited to make delicious (not Clean friendly) recipes for it. So, sorry body...you're in for a shock. After this next week of cleaning out all non-Clean items (Chocolate Cherish Passion ice cream, your time is up) by putting them directly into my face, it's going to be a rude awakening April 1 when I go cold turkey from caffeine, fried foods and all the other junk I somehow forget makes me feel terrible. I need the yearly reminder that real, whole food = no tummy aches and general sense of well being and crap food that Brandy likes = mega aches in the tum tum and that "I can't get off the couch" feeling.

Let's do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment