Monday, April 8, 2013

Snacking on the Clean Program

Wanted to share this post about snacking on the cleanse. It basically states that sometimes we snack when we're not truly hungry and to consciously think about if we are hungry, bored or experiencing an emotion we are dealing with through mindless consumption. While you may cleanse better without snacks, I have found that they are crucial to me staying on the cleanse. If I don't have a snack, I'll go buy some chips or cookies. I think this is because I eat small meals and so I get hungry more often. It is worth it to me to snack on "Clean" foods during the cleanse than to be cranky, miserable or to indulge in junk food.

Okay, that's it. The reason I am addressing this at all is that our first year we felt guilty about snacking but it's about balance people! Hopefully this will help you too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment