Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Clean Program: Year 3, Day 14

Zucchini muffins!
I was so excited to try out this recipe for zucchini muffins today! They turned out pretty good but next time I'll cut back on the salt and add less almond milk (I put like 3 or 4 splashes...it called for one, whoops!) Has anyone else found any good "Clean" baked goods? 

Today's Menu

Breakfast: Ryan went fishing and I got so caught up in painting our front door that we skipped breakfast....
Snacks: Zucchini muffins (I added dried cranberries and a lil coconut sugar, so good), apple, crackers with dill cashew "cheese"
Lunch: Ryan made us a black bean/rice patty topped with "Clean" guacamole. Sounds weird but was delicious
Dinner: Peach, pineapple, coconut flakes, cashews and almond milk smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment