Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Clean Program: Year 3, Day 13

Love it when this thing's full of produce

Today has been a whirlwind, just like every other weekend since we bought a house! Grocery shopping, cleaning, painting, The Home Depot, etc etc. I almost didn't want to stop to make food because I know I have limited time during the weekends to accomplish everything I want to. One day I'll realize that you can only do one thing at a time and shouldn't worry about everything else but I'm not there yet :) 

Today's Menu

Breakfast: Another yummy "Cinnabun" smoothie, we're very excited about this discovery!
Snacks: Gluten free crackers (made by Ryan) with dill cashew "cheese"













Lunch: Chicken wrap using the leftover crockpot chicken sauteed with onion and topped with clean guacamole, clean slaw and mixed greens.












Dinner: Lemon blueberry smoothie (juice from one lemon, a few handfuls of blueberries, cashews, almond milk and an apple)



Making guac



No comments:

Post a Comment