Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Clean Program: Year 3, Day 11


Gorgeous day!
I just cooked my rice noodles using the office Keurig....I felt like MacGyver! Then I took my made up recipe lunch out to the beautiful garden area outside of my office and enjoyed the sunshine. What a great day! I'm pretty much used to eating this way now but I have to say, I've been avoiding temptation as much as possible. No way I'd go in a movie theater right now. I cannot say no to movie theater popcorn. I'm pretty sure it's absolutely awful for you but luckily I rarely go to the movies or I'd have a serious habit. 10 more days! We can do it!

Today's Menu:
Breakfast: Blueberry, sunflower seed, almond milk, and chia smoothie
Snacks: Apple, pear, coconut/chocolate energy bites
Lunch: Maifun or "rice sticks" (noodles made from rice), leftover chicken from the crockpot chicken, slices of carrot, peas, celery, and a broth made from water, garlic, fresh grated ginger, tamari and dark sesame oil. This was a made up recipe that sort of resembles fancied up ramen noodles :) It's healthier though and quite tasty.
Dinner: TBD


No comments:

Post a Comment