Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Clean Program: Year 3, Day 16

I'm feeling very whiny today! Probably because I haven't had my smoothie yet and so I'm hungry and cranky. I'm not very nice when I'm hungry...or tired. I need to be well fed and rested to be a good person, it is what it is.
Today's Menu

Breakfast: Blueberry, coconut, almond milk, chia and who knows what else smoothie (Ryan makes them before I wake up so your guess is as good as mine!)
Snacks: Apple, zucchini muffin, almonds
Lunch: Chicken, brown rice, peas and carrots with tamari and tahini (boring! I'm going to make a nice salad for tomorrows lunch...maybe with mango, mmmm)
Dinner: The worst soup of all time. If you want to gag down dinner, make the soup I made. Better yet, don't. Not sure how spinach, chicken broth, leeks and spices could go so very wrong but they did!

No comments:

Post a Comment